Monday, February 21, 2011

This is getting serious!

I have enjoyed this too much.  Someone wrote me a letter last week which got deleted accidentally.  But it was one more encouragement to keep moving on this blog thing.

Well, (when you write Well with a comma after it that means "sigh") what I am asking is for all of you to email me or mail me pictures and stories and if you are in the area especially I would like to meet with you and learn more about the history of Grainola and Shidler and the areas around like Foraker, Carter 9, Webb City, Apperson, etc..

so here goes:
Mail to:
Gary Olson
The Pioneer Man
12501 Dutch Forest Place
Edmond, OK 73013

also

I now have an email address just for the Pioneer Man:

gary@thepioneerman.com

I visited with Mom yesterday for a few hours and she gave me a bunch of pictures and stories so I am Pumped UP!

Have a GREAT Day, make the most as it could be the last.  Last night at my weekly prayer group (7 couples for over 9 years every week just for prayer) one person mentioned NOT REGRETTING what you did or did not do before the passing of your parents.  My suggestion is to not let another minute go by harboring bitterness as it typically is only one sided and never meant to harm in the first place.  Forgiveness is the theme of the Bible and even if you don't agree with that it should be theme of our lives.

My prayer, "Father, help me to forgive and move on and to make another person have a great day. Amen."

Thanks for your time,
Gary

No comments: