Monday, February 22, 2021

I need your help writing a book

 

I am writing a book on, “1000 ways to save a few bucks”, the title may change but you get the idea.

 If you choose to participate you may be quoted and I might ask you to participate in a video/blog.  Of course you don’t have to.  The only compensation you will get is “thanks for helping” although if you help I will give you a special discount on the book and a discounted membership to My Life Legacy, mylifelegacy.co

 So here you go:

 Tell me at least one way to save money:  i.e. you bought an antenna for your TV and cut off your cable and it saved you $85 per month but the downside was I did lose the ability to record.

 If you are wondering why I am doing this there are a couple of reasons:

    • I am retired but now I am spending a lot of time assisting folks who need help with budgeting and financial management.
      • In particular I am working with single moms
      • And I am a Preferred Dave Ramsey coach and I work with a lot of folks through that connection
    • In My Life Legacy we help folks answer the question, “if something happens to you, will your spouse or family know what to do?”  and second, My Life Legacy assists folks in writing their legacy to reflect their life experiences so that it can be shared electronically or in a book for your family.

 So if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.  And above all else tell me how to save a few bucks!  I would really like to get this done quickly so please respond in the next few days or weeks and most of all respond.  Also you might let me know if I have your contact information is correct so that I may update your information.

 Feel free to share this and send your responses to gary@mylifelegacy.co  

Thanks,

Gary

 Gary L. Olson

Legacy Coach 



 

Cell: (405) 410-2918

gary@mylifelegacy.co

website – mylifelegacy.co

No comments: