Saturday, December 21, 2013

39 years and counting


39 years today, we have lived together twice as long as we were apart. Shouna was 19 when we married . God has blessed us with trials and challenges and three great children and two more married into the family. Shouna got a great report at John Hopkins this week and I am recovering quickly from the broken rib, toe and punctured lung. I am grateful even among all the challenges that God gives me peace and Christmas makes it better as I know that Jesus has my back. He never promised a rose garden but he promised us joy in our faith in Him. I love you all and am thankful for your friendship. I promise as I am lead to continue writing on my blog thepioneerman.blogspot.com and thanks again to all of you have read my many stories.

Merry Christmas
Gary

No comments: